Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Randomness

Well it has been a rather boring yet exhausting Friday around here. This little lady is a little under the weather though you wouldn't know it for all of her sweet giggles and crawling like a mad women. Today just consisted of chasing her around the house, wiping snot (sorry gross I know), going for a walk  and sitting outside on the beautiful fall day. Other updates... the new lighting was installed in the kitchen yesterday. Looks great but no pict yet. There was a mild moment of panic during install when after he cut 3 holes in my ceiling the can lights would not fit due to the subfloor from the second floor being extremely low. So I made a mad dash to Home Depot and found they make shallow or shorter can lights... thank goodness these worked and I don't have empty holes in my ceiling. On to other randomness.... I have to tell you  I absolutely love this laundry detergent.
It smells amazing!!!
Well off to enjoy a glass of wine, some spaghetti and a little relaxing on the sofa. Happy weekend... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment